Saturday, July 23, 2011

Its been forever.

I havent blogged in months.. but I thought I would give it a try again. for now. I wish I had more to say but sadly I dont.. which is the reason I stopped blogging in the first place. I felt like I just kept repeating myself because my life was super boring.. well it hasnt changed much. haha Its summer now though.. yay. Thats ALWAYS exciting.. my nurse apprenticeship for the summer ended July 15th so now I basically just sit at home all day aimlessly searching for something to do.. haha going from working 40 hours a week to nothing is sooo weird!! I am still working on my research though.. which was also supposed to be due July 15th.. yeah havent finished it yet.. it should be done sometime soon though! I just need to get the motivation to DO it! hmm other than that.. life is good. Tim and I went on an Oklahoman river cruise with Mcnair scholars program this evening.. it was nice.. we also ate at pearls crabtown.. it was delicious.. but  I think I ate toooo much spinach and artichoke dip so now my stomach HURTS. I think I made a previous blog about being allergic to spinach a LONNNNG time ago.. well I just thought I was allergic to raw spinach.. come to find out..I might be getting a little more sensitive to even cooked spinach or something because my stomach doesnt feel well. I mean im sure it could have been something else.. but i didnt really eat anything abnormal.. maybe it was some of the fruit or something.. I dont know.. ive never had a reaction to any fruit before from what I know but.. who knows! All I know is I HATE when this happens.. ugh! my stomach cramps and ahhh thats all i can think about right now.. worst feeling evaaa. Im also super bored at the moment if you couldnt tell haha.. and my computer is gonna die soon.. it doesnt hold charge at aLL anymore.. Time for a new one I think!! Anywho im bored with this.. maybe ill post again another time.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment