Welp.. its 2012 folks. and I know even still no one reads this lol. That could possibly be the reason I lost my motivation to write in this everyday for 1 year in 2011. Whoops. besides.. I was writing either a. nonsense stuff or b. stuff that I shouldnt have been writing-didnt need to share. haha anywho.. with the start of the new year.. I come to you.. to not make a promise or a resolution of writing in this everyday but to POSSIBLY write in it more. or when I have something interesting or invigorating to share. --or something.
Lets see my new years resolution for 2012 is
WELL I dont have one lol
This year I plan to forgive more, eat less junk food, love deeper, be more compassionate, drink MORE WATER, get fit..blah blah blah- but these desires are not in resolution forms because I find that I fail at those. MOST IMPORTANTLY--TRAVEL more. Also, to be more spontaneous ;)
In 2011, I learned that talk is still cheap, true friends are HARD to come by, and life really does go on. I am happy with that. Very happy. Although, I do find myself really missing having a friend to go out with aka shop, go out to eat, watch movies together, and talk to on the phone..but I digress.
I have learned a lot about myself this year.. a lot of things that I don't like, but also a lot of things that I loved about myself that I thought I lost..but didn't. Feels nice.
Ekk--While 2011 wasn't the worst year of my life. It wasn't the best.. I felt very stagnant for a lot of it. This year(2012) I graduate and will experience a plethora of changes in my life. I believe I am ready, although I am scared to become a big girl.. I know I have a GREAT support system backing me up.
Welp-In saying all of those things- I am trying to be LESS of a babbler as well (lol) I will leave you will a survey and a picture. Okay-I lied-I couldn't find a survey and after 4 minutes of searching I decided to give up soooo Ill leave you with a picture
Love<3
No comments:
Post a Comment