I know its been forever since I blogged. Im sorry about that.. although no one reads this I am sure. This was a really good weekend for me.. except for the fact that I didnt get to see my husband for a couple days=( I missed him.. I feel lost when he isnt here lol because we are always together.. but anywho.. I went to Ardmore to visit my family while he was on his trip with McNair. I love being able to spend time with my family and those that are most important to me.. I also went up to the mall a couple times to visit Andrea.. I missed her too. We used to be a lot closer than we are now.. but she is still one of my really good friends. I went to Chanoa's little sister Celena's birthday party as well. Man, she is getting old! Oh how time flys.. I actually remember the day that Sandy brought her home from the hospital.. ten years ago.. wow. Things have changed so much. I also got to see Norma, her husband and Kara. It was nice to see them.. I havent seen them or some other people I used to be super close with in forever.. Its good to see where ever one is now.. I mean I am sure things could always be better.. but everyone seems to be.. surviving. I went to eat lunch with Andrea on Saturday at this new place in Ardmore called Ten Star Pizza. I kept staring at the owner because I knew I remembered him from somewhere.. well come to find out he was my english teacher in high school that moved away. Its funny how Ardmore has that way of pulling people back in.. I dont understand that.. but nonetheless.. it was a nice visit. My family is doing well... which is always a blessing. I also got to get some letters from Clifford, my old boss. I was waiting to meet him and I didnt see him.. then finally some guy walked by that looked like him only 100 POUNDS lighter!! lol I was like oh my goodness! Im proud of him! =) He is trying to be all healthy and stuff! I love success stories=) Anywho.. its super late and I need to read my Bible and go to bed.. I could say alot more though.. but I wont.
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment