I dont think I posted yesterday. I was super tired though so I didnt feel like posting.. I have this bad habit of posting really late or actually not posting because its really late! haha. I almost fell asleep watching this documentary called Babies.. It was very interesting watching the different ways different cultures raise their children! oh oh I got a funny story lol.. well if you actually know me then you know how clumsy I am!.. well I was bragging to Tim yesterday about how I only fell one whole time during my ventures outside during all the snow.. well we got home from target and not two seconds after I got out the car I fell in the biggest pile of snow around our house lol!! I must admit it was funny although I was upset bc I was cold.. and I got snow in my purse!! Gr... anywho, yesterday was a boring day for the most part like my entire week has been. BAsically just sat in the house all day.. which could be a bad thing bc since this snow storm thing happened i have been laying in bed and my mattress stinks so my back has been hurting BAD! I cant wait till we get a new mattress bc Tim has been griping about having to give me a back massage 3 or 4 times a day.. hmph=( Today was our 8th month anniversary of being married.. It was a pretty fun day. We slept alot and eventually got out around 5. We got out and went to get some rain boots which we have both been really needing! We then went to the dollar movie to see Megamind.. It was pretty fun.. after that we went to Chili's to eat.. YUM! So it was a rather good day! I did a little homework when we got home.. which I need to be doing more of! Gah tomorrow I have GOT to settle down and study study study I have a quiz monday, test tuesday, and a test and simulation for med surg on wednesday! AHH I think I have success on friday too so its gonna be a busy week! That is all!!
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment