Man, I really dont like writing these when I have extremely boring days, but I told myself that I would try to write one everyday. Currently, I am working on a little homework which I should have been working on during the 3 days that we had off for snow days? I dont understand that.. I wait till the day that I have school the next day to work on my homework! lol sigh.. I really need to step my game up.. I always like to do things at the most inconvient times! I am super happy that the weekend it almost here though=) I only have one class tomorrow too so Im suuupa excited about that!! I really need to start working on some more OB stuff though.. esh.. that class is coming to an end shortly and I need to step my game up so I can make an A! Today was a pretty boring day.. woke up around 11 and basically sat around like the past 2 days. We did venture out to go to Flatire for dinner though.. which was good but not as good as I hoped it would be. UCO is open tomorrow and I think that is outrageous.. I mean most of our school is commuters! The roads are still BAD and will probably refreeze tonight! They are completely ridiculous but can always count on good ol uco to do the exact opposite of whats best for their students lol ahh well! Be in prayer for the students traveling to class tomorrow though.. because the roads are not fit! Anywho, I guess I better get back to doing this Med surg and look over some OB stuff bc my luck we would have a quiz tomorrow lol! Goodnight=)
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment