Wednesday, February 9, 2011

=)

Not much to say. I should be sleeping.. or being productive! Its super late and I havent done any homework.. why am I SOOO not productive on snow days?! ughh its quite annoying.. Plus Friday Tim and I plan to do something for valentines day and saturday we are going to Ambers birthday party in the evening.. which leaves not much studying time.. GR. I have tomorrow off for clinical but i really plan on working tomorrow to try to make up at least SOME hours I missed due to the stupid snow. Like yes I love missing class but I do not like having to make up a thousand clinicals or tests and I want MONEY and I cant work if the school is closed.. hmph. bad thing about working for the school but I do LOVe my job. Anywho, My day wasnt to exciting.. Tim and I slept for a long time today.. and play argued about who was gonna make breakfast lol.. neither of us did though.. we both ate cereal and he ate some ramen! Then Tim took ANOTHER nap shortly after lol he was a sleepy head.. while I lolly gagged on the computer and cleaned a little. We were gonna eat dinner at home but Dre from the church was having his birthday dinner so we went to BWW and ate and fellowshiped! We then came home and talked for an hour or two while I should have been studying and NOW he is doing his homework in the kitchen I think and I am sitting here writing this and probably about to go to bed so I can get up early and hopefully go in to work! That is all I got for now.. sorry these things are so boring but some days I just dont feel like being productive and thinking of something clever to say lol.. and NO I did not forget about posting a picture a day.. for the most part I have been taking them.. just lazy on posting them.. but SOON. Lovee you all!

bAiLee

No comments:

Post a Comment