Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day.

I didnt feel like blogging yesterday bc I kinda forgot till it got late then all I wanted to do was slllleeep so yeah. I went to class and worked a little yesterday..nothing too productive. Also, I watched demo, chanoa and chris' pup, for them for a little while. It was cool I guess.. Typ and Demo did not get a long very well but they kinda started to not annoy each other so much after a while haha.. It was nice having a little pup around for a while but Im glad we got to send it home lol they are toooo much work! Chanoa came to pick him up after she got off work which was right before the snow storm hit.. she didnt leave till it started sleeting pretty bad but she made it home safely!! Brit invited us to come over and get snowed in with her, ethan, and her roommate but I figured that would be entirely too many people in a one bedroom apartment for who knows how many days.. So we opted out and stayed here! We woke up around eleven and have pretty much just been laying around all day. I only went outside to try to take Typ out who was NOT having it for the longest time. She didnt go to the bathroom till literally like 9 pm lol even then when she went out she was eager to come back in! I tried to go out my front door only to find a 2-3 ft snow drift on my porch lol..needless to say we definitely cant go out that door! haha I wish I would have been more productive today seeing as how I saw a ton of people from my nursing class facebook status' saying they were doing all this homework catching up.. sigh I felt like a slacker, then continued to slack... haha! For dinner tonight I made potato soup and chocolate snow ice cream!! YUUUMM It was delicious as usual=) I really wasnt gonna cook, but I decided to about 9 lol so we had a late dinner. On a side note, lately I have been just trying to remind myself that sometimes good things fall apart so better things fall together. I really just have a big issue of letting things go especially things that I deem to be beneficial to me even if they arent good for me to hold on to. This probably makes no sense to most people lol but I guess you would just have to be me. Anyway, If you are reading this, be in prayer for me on that.. its really important to me that I just let go and realize that things change. Back to my original post haha, It really was a wonderful snow day and such a blessing because I felt like I really needed that break even though we havent been in school too long yet! School is also cancelled for tomorrow, and I am slightly hoping that it will be cancelled Thursday as well!! Heck why not all the way till Monday haha.. that'd be nice! Welp.. thats all I got.. Toodles!

Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment