Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cold Night

Good day today. Boring day but nevertheless, good. We had another snow day today which was night because all I did was lay in bed for most of the day and if I wasnt laying in bed I wasnt doing much of anything productive! I just realized that today is Tim and I's 8 month anniversary=) aww. ohh married life.. its a beautiful rollercoaster lol.. I love it! We went outside for a little bit today to start our car up for a while to warm it up and such.. not like we could go anywhere even if we wanted to due to the fact that there is a huge pile of snow behind the car! I walked to Christians earlier because I was bored and I fell once and almost fell approximately 5 times on the way there then on the way back I almost fell about 4 times haha good times! That was basically the just of my day.. I did talk to Amber on  the phone a couple times pretty much about nothing just to talk bc we were both super bored!! lol Im getting cabin fevvva! We have another snow day tomorrow as well and I am determined to use tomorrow to at least pick up a book.. I HOPE! I need to baddd my next Ob test is real soon and I dont need to get behind like last time and cram for like 7 hours the night before.. that was no bueno! Anyway, I plan on trying to find a tech job at one of the hospitals to get my foot in the door! I wanna do the Mercy externship but you have to work 40 hrs a week and with Mcnair I dont think Ill be able to do that! So Im looking around for other options I wish OU would put some nurse partner positions in labor and delivery up that would be awesome! =) Now I am just babbling. Continue to pray for me though yall I could always use it.. also for our hot water pipe because we NEED hot water especially due to the fact that we took 'baths" out of pans full of hot water tonight lol but hey at least we got clean! Goodnight!!

LOVE B

1 comment: