This is sort of a ranting post. Just some things I have been noticing lately. What happened to respect?.. to compassion.. kindness.. genuiness? It seems like its been lost.. I just see a lot of fake things. If everyone could just be real with one another wouldnt things be so much better. I guess once you lose those qualities stated previously.. whether it be towards another person, or a situation.. you really dont have much at all and it shows. Dont expect something that you dont give yourself.. is something I definitely have been learning. When reality slaps you in the face, and shows you how things really are.. it hurts. Onto another note, went to church today. took a nap. ate a little food. studied/still studying for a test and quiz coming up. Boring day for the most part, but very revealing day to say the least. Goodnight.
Love Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment