Friday, February 11, 2011

Love.

Yet again, not much to say. Im sure people that actually read this are probably like geez this is so boring lol. but anyways, I basically slept all day. I didnt have clinical today due to it being my "day off" from ob clinical so I slept. I was planning on waking up and going in to work so I could get some extra hours because we missed so many days last week but that just didnt sound appealing as I was laying in bed! haha So i didnt go to work when I should have.. but I did get some laundry done and wash some dishes.. I also watched a couple tv shows and studied some.. GO ME. seriously I started studying for a test more than the night before.. I dont remember the last time that happened.. really! haha. So I studied some while Tim was at work then when he got here I made dinner while he washed the rest of the dishes and watched basketball online.. It was actually his night to make dinner but I knew he didnt really know how to make it and I didnt feel like explaining it to him lol soo I made it. I made baked ziti.. its soooo good! I love it and its very simple to make.. plus I added a slightly healthier spin on it and make it with turkey meat =).. I tried to get Tim to put his computer up for dinner and I literally had to pry it out of his hands because the game was in the fourth quarter.. and he says " you dont stop watching a game in the fourth quarter" haha like I care.. but he muted it and left it in the living room and just glanced over a little.. so I would say that was a decent compromise! After dinner I began studying again.. after watching greys of course! Im a studying machine.. plus i enjoy studying OB though! I also took out a little time to book Tim and I a hotel room for tomorrow to celebrate our early valentine's day! Its our first one married so we wanted to do something a little more special=) It should be fun! Im excited its good to just get away from the house sometime! Now I am sitting here about to do this ati book questions and go to bed shortly! Love you all.

Bailee!

No comments:

Post a Comment