Monday, February 14, 2011

official valentines day!

Well well well.. we meet again.. sorry Im a slacker.. Sunday Night I was studying for a test from like 9 till 4 am so I didnt really get a chance to blog.. I think thats a pretty good reason though. I am sOO tired. I need rest.. and I signed up to make up for med surg sim tomorrow but thats not THAT big of a deal because I would have been at work anyway.. I just kinda need sleep. Tim is going out of town this weekend for something with Mcnair so I think I am going to go to Ardmore to visit because I miss my familia so much and I dont wanna sleep at the house alone.. (lame I know) haha I didnt really do much today.. except work and I had TWO tests.. gag me. I feel like I kinda neglected one of them for the other so hopefully my grade doesnt reflect that lol.. At work I didnt do much except work on some stuff for class.. then I rushed around after I got off to get some strawberries and chocolate to make chocolate covered strawberries and I got Tim some candy and a card since he ALWAYS complains of me eating his lol.. I then went to get him a ballon because I didnt wanna waste money on getting him a flower or something lol When we got home we laid down and took a nap because we were both exhausted.. exciting I know. haha then I cooked dinner-- one of those Bertoli things.. it was super good actually. We then proceded to do homework and I watched some shows online.. nothing big. I NEEd to clean my house.. Im anal about clutter and its definitely that so I might do that soon. Anywho, Im just rambling and boring so ill post some other time.. LOVE YOU ALL!=) Happy Valentine's day.. offically.

Bailee

No comments:

Post a Comment