Well.. I know I have been missing days lately but I have just been sooo busy! Yesterday I couldnt post because I was studyin or more like crammin for my exam today.. Amber and I stayed at Denneys till almost 4 once again.. sigh. We can NOT study together lol we pretty much just talk till its really time to focus.. which is usually at like 1 am.. not a good habit to have! On a positive note, I made an 87.. which is almost exactly what I made on my OB exam? and most people I talked to made about the same grade they made on the OB exam.. I dont get that! There must be some sort of correlation or something.. I wonder what it is! Anywho, on another good note, school is cancelled tomorrow!! YAHHHOO! That is super exciting to me because I have test.. and simulation. Im slightly not exciting about making up the test on Monday though because that is when my second OB exam is! eww. Two tests in one day... ugh. and im sure we will have to make up sim too... which I am also not looking forward to considering I HATE sim! We are going to get some supplies for the house after work tonight so that should be good. We also gotta get Typ some dog food and such though.. The bad weather shouldnt be coming in till later though so I think we are good! I am SO tired.. I got approximately 3 hrs of sleep last night and I am wooorn. I gotta stop doing this to myself... seriously. I WILL study in ADVANCE for the next test! haha Im speaking it and declaring it right now! I cant wait till I get home to my wonderful bed though.. well not so wonderful bed actually its a horrible mattress.. but my bed nonetheless. I wish this weather would clear up so we can go get our new bed.. not new but new to us! Im not sure what I plan to do the rest of the night but I think its gonna have something to do with a little cooking, a little tv shows, and a LOT of resting/sleeping! Sounds like a perfect plan to me! Well folks.. thats all I got right now..
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment