Sorry I have been slacking in my blogging lately. I really dont have an excuse but I guess I can kinda throw something out there.. I have 1.been super busy lately 2. been really exhausted as well! I cant remember what I last blogged about because that blog was definitely a blur haha I was pretty much falling asleep while typing.. It was a super busy and exhausting week. My mom and other family came to visit on Friday and some of them stayed till Saturday to go to a funeral.. the funeral was good. I mean as good as a funeral can be I suppose. It was uplifting and good to know that she died in the hands of the Lord. Just reminds me that God has a plan and a purpose for each of our lives and even if they dont work out exactly how WE think they should God knows best. Also, It doesnt matter how old we are in the natural God can take us when he sees fit.. we are not promised tomorrow so live every day, every moment like its the last. My mom stayed the night with us on Friday night. It was really good to have her here.. I missed her=( and I always love spending time with the family. They left them around 3 pm or so that Saturday and came home to feed my wonderful Tim! He had just woken up lol ohh Tim.. he said he needed his rest haha. We didnt do much that night except I took a 3 hr long nap, woke up, we went to get some subway with the giftcard my aunt and uncle gave him, and I got pink swirls. We came home and watched some of the second Narnia since I have never seen it and we wanna watch the third one together.. around 11 I started getting super tired though so we turned it off and I feel asleep shortly after that.. I guess I really needed the rest and am actually rather tired right now and its pretty early for me! Oh, I forgot my aunt and uncle sent me a new purse from Sam Moon in the mail which I received in the mail on Friday.. I LOVE it.. Its pink with a huge flower on it=) Its actually identical to the one she has lol.. I saw her wearing it one day and thought it was really cute so she said she would get me one next time she went there and she did but of course not without buying her another one except in purple lol.. Women and their accessories! haha This morning I did not want to get up early because I havent gotten to sleep in at all this week which is annoying for me because if you know me you know how much I LOVE my sleep.. but I got up and got dressed to go to church.. Church was good today, but it was COLLLD.. I truly Thank God for HEAT! lol We didnt get out of church till about 3 and home till about 4 since we stopped at the AT&T store to get me a charger for the phone Chanoa and Chris let me borrow since my is on its last leg. We came home and ended up taking a nap for a little bit.. I woke up before Tim whom sleep like 5 hrs haha.. I have just been doing homework and studying for my quiz tomorrow. I am PRAYING that we dont have class on Tuesday because I have a test in Med surg that I really dont wanna take.. Sigh. I know want it to ice over but I just really want my snow day lol tomorrow I plan on stockin up on somethings for the house before the storm hits to we are prepared.. Im hoping the electricity doesnt go out though!! That would NOT be good since our heat is powered off electricity! So lets pray that it doesnt get that bad.. Hallejuah! haha Welp i guess thats all.. Chow!
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment