Well I know this is after twelve but I havent gone to bed for the night so I consider this still blogging in the same day lol.. anywho, today was boring.. I just went to class, listened to the teacher teach about newborn assessment, then after that pretty much our whole class packed up and went to the computer lab to do some assignments we have.. some of us worked together and got many accomplished so thats good! Also, since we missed clinical last thursday due to the icy and snowy weather we now have to make the clinical up.. thats okay with me though because I actually wanna do ob and I wanna be able to go to orientation so I just get to miss different days which works out for me because I wanna car pool with rebecca! Next week is gonna be a very busy week for me though because ill have clinical on wednesday and thursday and a test on friday!! ahhh I just realized that as I was typing this.. umm so why am I am here again lol..and why did i procrasinate all day? I should most def. be studying lol.. At one, we had advisor meetings and we got our assignment for the semester.. our groups assignment is to each go volunteer in the community for 2 hrs? and it can be anything you want.. SWEET. lol I love my advisor! After that Tim and I went with Amber to eat at Louies.. It was a good time with good conversation.. we pretty much tallked about God the whole time.. =) we literally sat there for like 3 hrs just talking.. it was great! Tim and I then came home.. I took a nap shortly after arrival and I dont really know what tim did lol.. i know he was reading his Bible most of the time though.. I woke up about 8 30 and have been up since.. I just finished watchin the movie the Black swan and it was strange.. cant really say I liked it too much.. but it was alright.. I guess. Welp, Im going to bed.. sorry these blogs arent more.. intricate and intellectual haha.. they are just.. me.
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment