Monday, January 24, 2011

Kinda short!

Sooo.. this is gonna be kinda short due to the fact that I am super tired and have been going alllll day. I woke up this morning later than usual so I had to get ready for class in a zip. In OB, we had to watch birthing videos.. omg.. GAG me! I do NOT wanna have kids.. that was just disgusting.. but it was beautiful all at the same time?! lol i dunno.. It was just wow. After class, the officers had a meeting.. it went as usual.. I was uninformed.. a few people dominate everything blah blah.. we also met with SNA which was cool because they sound like they are really trying to implement somethings to make SNA better!! Im excited to see how that goes.. After that I had stats, nothing to out of the ordinary.. then I went to work.. at work, I pretty much did nothing in all honesty.. I KNOW i didnt do anything for school lol..like I should have due to the fact that I have my first exam FRIDAY! AH Upon getting off work, I went home.. played with typ some and just really rested till I had to go get Tim. We came home ate brautworst? I dunno how to spell that? we then went to library.. I wanted to take a nap SOOO bad but I knew i needed to go soo we went and after a while of being there Amber came to study with me.. which really meant talking.. lol so we talked for about 3 hrs and studied for like 40 mins.. haha now i am at home.. watching cardiac videos for Med surg like I should have finished at the library lol welp.. I am off for now.. I NEED sleep!

Love you aLL.. Bailee

No comments:

Post a Comment