Ah. So I know its super late to be blogging but I must do this once a day! This one will be very short because I have clinical in the morning and I need to be in bed. After I get done with this I gotta look over my stuff and get some shut eye=) Well today was a really good day.. I like saying that.. that good seems to be the theme of my days lately and I love it. Well I went to work this morning from 10 to 12:30 I pretty must just did a little for OB and organized my folders.. oh yeah and something for med surg. After that I walked to the nursing building, which I was wearing boots today and it seemed like that walk too FOREVER.. my boots are usually comfortable but they gave me a blisster today=(.. anywho, I went to the nursing building for stats and got me a candy bar. I really wanted milky way but I had to settle with 3 musketeers.. sigh.. it was still good though! Stats was decent.. then I finalllllly turned in my flu shot paper! I have had that thing since october and just never turned it in. I went back to work at 2:30 till 5 and pretty much just looked up places for Tim and I to stay over spring break!! We wanna go somewhere beachy.. I was looking up condos on the gulf shores of alabama.. so we wont have to deal with so many spring breakers.. like we would have to if we went to Florida... I found some really nice places for the price and we are hoping to find a few others that wanna go with us to split the price bc then it would be really cheap and a fun little trip!! So yeah im hoping we get the ball rolling on that quickly and actually follow through with that because I NEED a trip away from oklahoma! At five, Tim and I got off work.. went to get me something to eat.. because I tripped on my way to the car which actually hurt bc my boots have heels lol I pretty much blamed it on my recent dizziness so we went to get me food. lol I got panda express.. came home.. played with typ and was extremely unproductive until about 9 when I decided to look at OB stuff it was then that I realized that I should have done that earlier.. lol I looked over it alittle then I remembered that my watch didnt work so we went to walmart to get me a new watch and some OJ. Well.. that was my day lol. Boring I know but I love this thing.. ALSO I have not forgotten about my picture of the day.. I have been taking them but i am too lazy to upload them lol.. but soon.. promise.
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment