Friday, January 7, 2011

Bleh.

Not really wanting to blog today. Today has ALREADY started out to be a not so good day.. but I am trying to stay encouraged. I woke up late.. had to rush around.. found that typsee has left us a little present on the carpet.. had to fix that.. take her out.. give her food.. keep her from running out of the house before we left.. and oh actually get dressed! Needless to say, i didnt have breakfast.. Tim knocked my purse over which was open so some stuff fell out.. Im wearing heels... Just not a good morning! On a positive note, we are going to Kristen's (girl in my nursing class) house tonight for game night! I am super excited! I love playing board games.. except the fact that Tim is REALLY competitive and tends to disown me if we are losing! ha hopefully he will be on his best behavior tonight! We are also have filipino food tonight! I have never had it some I am very eager to try some.. I think she said something about.. Quail? lol Ill let ya know how that goes. So I never posted my picture a day from the 5th or 6th so HOPEFULLY if I get around to it ill post them and my one from today!

Well.. I just looked at my school schedule and figured out my work hours and such... Im pretty much completely busy from 9 till at least 5 everyday! UGH.. oh except Thursdays... on Thursdays Ill be at the hospital from 7a to 7p! No thanks.. I am SOOO not looking forward to this semester! Also, I am trying to set up a workout schedule on top of that so.. goodness. I really wanna get something like p90x or insanity! I know they are intense but I could do them at home and not have to look like an idiot at the gym! lol well I am starting to get in a better mood as the day slowing progresses so thats a plus! Oh and if anyone knows any effective potty training techniques.. Let me know! Typ is driving me crazy with all that.. she does really good then she forgets everything!

That is all I got for now.. I really need some followers. lol


Will hopefully post pics later.. LOVE Bailee!

No comments:

Post a Comment