So, My second post. hmm.. well yesterday, I cleaned my second bedroom out.. slightly. I have been saying since July that I was gonna get that thing cleaned, but I couldnt ever get it done. Im just so lazy sometimes! Anywho, Im pretty stoked about that.. I cant wait to get another bed for that bedroom and decorate it all cutesy like. Yesterday, I also went and got a TB skin test for nursing.. UGH! I hate those things.. anything shot related.. I wanna be a nurse but I can NOT stand needles.. when they are going into me anyway. I have to go get it read tomorrow.. Let's hope I dont have TB... haha. I feel like yesterday was super productive, but today not so much. Today, I paid for my nursing insurance.. why do I feel like there is a repetition with nursing and spending money.. lol.. and I went and got my nursing books.. well my OB books because that is what I am taking my first part of the semester. I am SOOO stoked about that.. AHH I hope I still wanna do labor and delivery after that class though.. we shall see. Anyways, while I was getting my books... this girl from my nursing class walked in to get her books.. I stood there.. looking horrible and she stood there looking like a super model haha SO she inspired me to actually dress up today after that incident. I havent dressed up in a while.. it felt GREAT=) I had to go somewhere with my outfit and my hair all cute.. so Tim and I went on a Pink Swirls date and came home and watched movies and I took a nap.. lol. I need to start dressing up more.. or at least fixing my hair and putting make up on.. there is just something about getting at least a little fixed up that is a confidence booster=)
After I woke up, I started making dinner about 10:15 (haha) but I did make delicious baked ziti and some brownies for dessert YUM! Also, another positive.. I have almost completed the first day of the Love Dare! Welp, I supposed this is boring enough for all you readers.. its basically just rambling.. but it gives something to do!
I am posting my "picture of the day" for Jan. 2,3, 4 today
Until tomorrow,
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment