Monday, January 17, 2011

Macaroni Grill

Today was an interesting day. I did not do much but I did enjoy it.. we pretty much just sat around all day.. I did a little bit of homework here and there as well..Definitely not as much as i should have but.. ahp welp. I need to give Typ a bath because she STINKS but I dont feel like it tonight lol. We went to meet up with these people whom are marriage counselors to get some information from them to give to our pastor. Hopefully we are able to have them come to Liberty because I think it would really be a blessing to the members. We got in contact with them on behalf of a couple we know that are having marriage problems.. if you read this blog please be in prayer for them because the devil is after marriages boy I tell ya. but GOD is able to do exceeding and abundantly above all we can ask or think so I know God is able to turn that marriage around and make it into a testimony! Praise God!! After that we decided to go eat at Macaroni Grill because we had never eaten there.. I must tell you this was one of the biggest mistakes that we have made!! lol it was HORRIBLE.. bad service, and disgusting bread.. DO NOT waste your money.. plus its expensive for what it is.. we should have left when they gave us the nasty bread or when they gave tim his 2.50 salad that had almost no dressing on it lol but God is good and he has blessed us with food so I cant complain too much lol.. just take my advice though and do NOT waste your money. The perk though was I didnt eat but like two bites of my food so they took that off the ticket! thank God! We drove back home after that, got some gas, then decided to go to pink swirls which was the most appetizing part of my night lol.. I love me some pink swirls! haha Now I am at home.. just got through listening to a narrated powepoint that my teacher made and PRAYIN that our quiz tomorrow is over that because im not prepared if its not.. welp.. thats all I got for ya today.


LOVE BAILEE

No comments:

Post a Comment