Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sorry So boring

I am totally boring with my posts. I really do enjoy doing this though but i feel like I never have anything to write about. Sigh. I wonder if anyone other than my husband even reads this thing.. oh well. If for no one else its for me.. Anywho, today i had med surg and work. Med surg was pretty boring just took some pictures bc im class historian, listened to lectures, took a quiz and then got out a little early. Before all that, we had orientation for Mcbride.. I am so thankful for that because some of us were gonna have to drive all they way there then right after that go all the way to OU.. uh no thanks! So since they came I went to work.. watched pretty little liars at work and organized my folders.. left work about 3 and went to OU for computer orientation which was a complete waste of time! All we did was get on a computer for like 10 mins to "learn the system" and then we got to leave? So annoying thats too long of a drive to waste time, but oh well! Amber and I were gonna go to zumba tonight which I think would have been really fun but she said she wasnt feeling well and i have been getting these dizzy spells lately.. like its weird all of a sudden I feel like im gonna faint for like 2 seconds.. I think it might be dehydration or something.. Im gonna try drinking more water and see if that helps before I decide to possibly go to the doctor. So we didnt go.. then Tim came home at like 6:45 and ended up taking a nap.. I just sat around watching online tv shows. Got up around 10 and decided to go get some food and visit Chanoa and Chris for like an hour. I had a good time there.. its always nice catchin up with her=) they got a new puppyyyyyy! AHhh so excited lol I love little pups (of course not more than my little typ lol) they got a little snauzer.. or however you spell it!! Its adorable.. but has a weird hair cut lol. When I was about to leave I get a text from tim saying get home woman!! lol I giggled. I left there and came home.. and her I am writing this.. debating on whether I wanna do homework.. which Im pretty sure Im not sooooo.. that is all.

Love BAILEE

No comments:

Post a Comment