Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lazy day.

BRRR. That is how I feel right now. It is SOOO stinkin cold outside.. oh my goodness. When I woke up this morning our room was at least 66 soo thats a plus lol. I cant say to much for the rest of the house though.. it was absolutely ridiculous when I was getting ready this morning.. I just wanted to stay in bed and not move till the heater was fixed!! I PRAY they fix it by today.. like seriously. Yesterday, he wouldnt fix because we had to get the money to him or whatever. We got the money and he still made us wait till today.. thats kinda messed up when you think about it because its literally 12 degrees outside.. and its not like its a hard fix but oh well.. they gotta make a living too I guess. Anywho, I dont have much to say today.. nothing really exciting has happened or anything. Hopefully, Ill be able to go to zumba tonight!! Im excited about that=) I need to get some homework done though.. eww. Welp.. I think im gonna end this blog with a survey because its shorter than normal.
Name? Bailee
Age?  20
Birthdate?  08.29.1990
Hair Color?  Brown-ish light brown?
Eye Color?  Hazel
Height?  5'3
Herritage?  Black, White, Indian, Other things?
Zodiac Sign?  If I actually cared about this it would be virgo
Pepsi or Coke?  Pepsi
Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate fo sho.
Mc Donald's or Burger King?  Burger King
Day or Night?  Night
Hugs or Kisses? Hmm.. Huggies.
Summer or Winter?  Summer.. But not horribly hot.
Bestfriend?  Whats a best friend? haha. Tim is my best friend=)
Age?  22
Where did you Meet?  Here at UCO
What made you guys best friends?  He is my husband. My everything..
Last time you guys talked?  Today=)
Kiss? Today. when Tim was dropping me off at class
Went to the Movies With?  Tim
Hold Hands with?  Tim
Spend time with? Tim.. lol this is getting really repetitive ahha
Email?  uhh Victoria's secret
Text?  Christian I think.
Dance with in public?  umm? I dont know.. I know dance.
Single Or Taken?Takkkkken
If Single, are you interested in Someone?
Who?
If Taken, what is his/her Name?  Timothy
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you care about them?  1000000000000000
Name 1 thing you guys have in common?  We are both stubborn=)
Where did you last go?  Im at work right now.
What country do you want to visit?  Europe.
what has been the farthest place you've gone to?  uhhh Florida lol
where do you not want to go?  hell!
If you were to choose one car to drive for the rest of your life, what would you choose?  i dont know.. tim asked my whats my fav car the other day.. I have no clue.. I just want a car that drives... and has heat and air and such.
Would you be able to survive if all of your electronics broke?  Most of them.. My computer.. it would be hard.
If you were on your way to a job interview and a person accidently bumped into you, causing them to.. to what??
Color?  Green.. or aqua
Movie?  Clueless=)
Video Game?  ew
Drink?  anything other than water.. yuck.
What do you think about the word  .. why are these sentence not being completed!!
Do you own a Ipod?  nope.
Do you own a Cell Phone? yessir.
If so what kind?  LG VU.. aka stupid.
Do you read the Bible?  Yes!
Apple or Microsoft?  i like apple.
Ever been in a car Accident? yes.. nothing bad though.. thank GOD!

That is all for now. I am super slow on posting picture.. but I dont forget to take them.. just post them!!

LOVE BAILEE

No comments:

Post a Comment