Well.. Another tired night.. sigh. I really dont feel like doing this butttt I guess I shall. Today was a decent day spent most of it in clinical, sleeping, and chilling because I was so tired from clinical. I had clinical at McBride from like 6 30 to 2 today.. It was pretty exhausting. I was on the floor so it was pretty much just like med surg so all i got to do was pass meds, give some shots, assess a patient, and I also got to help do a dressing change so that was cool!! It was fairly slow though so I was kinda bored.. next week I get to go to the ER which I hope is a little bit more exciting! When I got home, I wanted to take a nap sooo bad and typ kept moving around and such so i let her out and she used the bathroom.. she has been acting super weird lately and i didnt know why but I think she has worms.. because last time she had worms i noticed the same type of symptoms she is having.. so I need to go get her some worm medicine ASAP!! Anywho, I finally got to take like an hour and a half nap so that was awesome.. I then we to pick up Tim then I went to chanoas to borrow one of Chris' old phones due to the fact that my phone's battery is horrrrible! I need to get a charger for Chris' phone though! After that, we drove home and Tim went to bible study eventually and I stayed here to study for my test on friday which consisted mostly of relaxing but I was BEAT. sooo that was my day and now I shall get back to studying for the test on friday that I am currently unprepared for.. which wouldnt be SO bad if I didnt have a twelve hour shift at OU women and childrens tomorrow.. AH. They are working me like a dog.
LOVE Baiiii
No comments:
Post a Comment