Well well well.. another day another opportunity improve. I truly am blessed to be here today and everyday of my life.. even when I dont deserve it God has mercy on me. Today has been one of those days, just kinda tiring.. definitely did not want to get out of bed this morning because it was so warm and nice but I had to for the sake of getting my degree one day.. sigh. lol Anywho, Today was my second day of OB.. I really think I am going to enjoy it.. I love learning about pregnancy even if it kinda grosses me out? lol I know thats weird but all the stretch marks, weird cravings, and crazy things that happen to your body.. I just dont know if I am ready for that yet!! lol After class a couple of other students and I stayed to talk to the instructor a little about what would actually be on her tests.. I think it helped. Last night, Brittani, Amber, and I went to the Wellness Center to do zumba.. boy was that fun.. not that I could actually do have of the moves but just the fact that there was some great laughs during the process of getting exercise.. Britt and I pretty much just made up our own dance moves. Amber is a new friend of mine from nursing school.. She is really cool! Up until now, I never really stepped outside of my little bubble but now I seem to have gotten a new outlook on things. I like making new friends and I feel like Amber could definitely be someone I could be friends with for a long time=) we seem to have alot in common!
So I am supposed to be the historian for my class.. but I feel like things are kinda at a stand still.. I need to start taking more pictures in class and even outside of class when I get the opportunity because I want us to have a lot of picture to look back on when we graduate.I have announced to the class several times that I want them to turn the pictures they have for the slide show into me each semester but no one seems to have gotten it!! I havent received any pictures or anything grr!!Oh well I will try to announce it again and see if anyone does it this time.. maybe everyone just forgot? I dont know.. Next week is gonna be a super busy week for me though.. I have two orientations for clinicals on Tuesday- one at 12:30 one at 4 but remember these are like 4 hr orientations!! UGH.. I hate orientation! lol ahp welp.. gotta do whatcha gotta do. Then that Thursday I start OB clinicals as well as I am going to the Color Purple=) I am super excited about that!! yay!=) I really really really hope we get out of OB clinicals early that first day.. Im crossing my fingers since I cant be late to see that because they close the doors right at 7 30 and wont let you in till break if you are late! All of this on top of homework assignments and various other things like work calls for a very busy week next week but thank God for our little 3 day weekend woot woot!=)
I was thinking earlier.. Just how much I do love my husband.. although yes it is hard sometimes and we do have our little ups and downs, and mimi spats everyday basically lol.. I truly thank God for him because he is a great man and actually has the patience to put up with me=) Hey no one ever said it would be easy, just that it would be worth it! It is that.. very much so worth it.. Also, I am looking to get a job or externship or something at the hospital this summer so PLEASE keep me in your prayers concerning this.. I really need the experience!
Well I am gonna end here since I am kinda getting a little lengthy.. Picture to be posted soon.. I am bad about uploading the pictures everyday.. aka lazy=)
LOVE Bailee!
No comments:
Post a Comment