I can not seem to find much motivation for studying this semester so far. That realllllly needs to change though because I have my first exam this coming up friday and my next exam next tuesday!! AHHH Why cant I buckle down?=( sigh.. well my day went pretty good. Woke up a little later than normal for church so we got to prayer a little late.. God moved mightly today in service! Hallejuah!! After church my hub and I came home and talked alittle then he did some stuff while I decided to take a nap lol.. eventually I guess he saw me over there knocked out so he felt the need to accompany me.. we slept for hours but thats okay but I can NOT even begin to think about studying till I get my rest! Im a late night studier anyway.. When I woke up, I decided to make dinner (which was at like 9 by the way) lol we had steaks, mashed potatoes, and corn!! It was GOOD! I didnt make dessert though bc we have cookies and such around here! Yesterday we had YUMMY sushi!! I would like to thank Christian for introducing me to that.. soo if she reads this THANK YOU!! My blogs have been getting shorter and shorter and more irrelevant lately but I still like to write about my day.. its good to recap!! I believe I will FINALLY upload all my back picture of the days now.. until tomorrow. CHOW!
LOVE BAILEE
No comments:
Post a Comment