I never know how to start these things. Anywho, its been a blessed day. I had a good time at church and was just blessed and happy to be in the presence of the Lord. After church, I came home and took a nap.. which was great might I add. I love naps.. and sleeping. I really would like a new bed though because this bed has been making my back hurt lately :\ After I woke up from my nap I layed in bed for an hour or two and listened to Tim talk on the phone.. got up made some ramen.. went to Walmart with Britt in which I got some school supplies, a new dress, and a table cloth.. we walked around for like 20 or 30 minutes looking for those stupid little price checker things then checked out.. I took her home.. came back home(Tim was/is on the phone) so now I am writing this blog.. about my day.. my boring day. Maybe I will have more interesting things to come, but for now that is all. These blogs seem to get shorter as the days go by..
Love Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment