I tried to post on here yesterday, but for some reason it wouldnt let me get on here. Thats what I get for procrastinating haha.. It is kinda sad when you procrastinate blogging? Anywho, yesterday was a decent day. I went with some nursing students to view a place that we could possibly have our pinning at. It was alright but not exactly what we were looking for.. especially for the price! Soooo probably wont be doing that place.. we are thinking about doing the Grand Ballroom here at the school which is very nice but would have to be set up differently from the last class to be really successful! After that, I went to pick up my OB syllabus (which is sooo long by the way, why are all nursing syllabi at least like 20-30 pages?.. I just dont understand that!) and to get my TB test read.. Im negative for Tuberculosis! =) yay haha Yesterday was also our seventh month anniversary as a married couple! We didn't do much except sit around and watch a movie.. well Tim did.. I slept.. then we went to church where Tim spoke about standing by the word the God has spoken.. and if he spoke it then it WILL come to pass.. Also, how the devil comes after you immediately after the word has been spoken over your life because the word tries you. It was GOOD=)
Now for today, well today so far all I have done is... go to work. I wanted to get some hours but man am I tired.. this getting up at 9 thing is not for me haha! Tim is taking an intercession class and I dont know how he is getting up at nine every morning.. and not even taking a nap during the day!! GASP... thats just bizzare! lol I think im gonna start doing some OB stuff while im here to get prepared for the first day of class and stuff.. yup..nerd right here. Im not sure what the rest of the day has in store for us.. probably a nap.. since I LOVE TO SLEEP.. but who knows. Maybe a movie.. with a side of washing the dishes and dropping off some clothes old clothes at the Goodwill or somewhere... sounds perfect.. haha..
welp that is all for now. Gah. I wish I wasn't completely boring in my posts but thats all I got!
Love Bailee!
Jan.5th,2011
Jan. 6th, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment