Saturday, January 22, 2011

=)

Ah.. well today I woke up pretty early because Tim got up early and everytime he gets out of bed it wakes me up!! Shortly after waking up I had this strong urge to clean lol.. soo I began cleaning my house and naggin tim to help.. we then went to eat sushi with Kiya at Kabuki! It was good=) but I cant eat many pieces at a time.. its really filling to me! so I brought my left overs home..we sat there for like 3 hrs talking.. well should I say Tim talked lol.. he really does not know how to carry on a conversation very well haha because he dominates it!! I told him that I am not inviting him to go out to eat with my friends and I anymore because I cant get a word in edge wise!! lol After leaving we went to walmart to grocery shop and boy did we splurge lol.. we bought things that we wanted to buy but hadnt been able to go all out like we wanted too.. at least it was groceries though so they will last a while.. we then left and came home.. we have pretty much just been chilling and cleaning since we came back.. Tim actually did the bathroom for the first time since we moved in lol.. Im so proud!! Sorry this blog is short today but Im tired.. More tomorrow=)
LOVE Bailee

1 comment: