I have really had a wonderful day. I woke up this morning around 11 30 or so and took a shower then I went with Christian to eat lunch.. We wanted to go to pops but they were PACKED so we decided to go Delta cafe.. we get there and Christian suggests sushi so after a little convincing I decided to go and it was actually really good!! I liked the fried california roll the best but we got the crunchy roll as well. They were both really good. Im glad I went and will probably go more often=) I had a really good time hanging out with Christian.. we may not be as close anymore.. and I may not understand but I do thank God for her and I understand everything happens for a reason.. She is a good person and I hope we continue to stay in touch because its a tragedy to lose good friends.. man, there are just not enough now a days. I look at people and the things I see going on around me on a daily basis and Im like my God what happened? Its so hard to trust people.. Im so thankful for the few people God has blessed me with and I know that even if its not the perfect picture I painted in my mind.. Its all in God's plan. At the beginning of the year, I set in my mind that I wasnt gonna have a new years resolution but that changed.. I decided to "change the way I look at things, so the things I look at change"- quote Tim told me.. that right there has helped me SOO much. My outlook on things has changed drastically. Last year, I harbored so many things inside that I had been holding onto from months to years.. and I just couldnt shake them no matter what.. whether it be bitterness, or unforgiveness..these things definitely contributed to alot of my actions and really hindered my relationship with God. Since I changed my mind set its like alot of things broke off of me- my GOD I thank you. I just really want Christ's light to shine through me.. I desire to bare GOOD fruit.. I want to be a better wife, daughter, granddaughter, student, and friend..
On a different note, Alton, Kiya, and Britton came over today for a little fellowship and I enjoyed that too.. It was good to have people over that really just have a hunger for the Lord. I need more of that.. I know that is so important in even my individual walk with God especially in the age we live in.. After they left, Tim, Britton and I went to Louie's and ate.. It was a good time.. and yummy peanut butter meltdown for me=) We came back here and played a game of scrabble which I lost at.. like I lose every board game I ever play? I just do not get that!! lol I always lose.. but maybe its just bc I dont care? Who knows?..Now I am going to go read my Bible and fill out this study guide for sunday school over Galatians! Goodnight=)
Love Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment