Well well well.. what an eventful day. I should REALLY add my picture a day to this blog and all the blogs that i havent done that on but i just DO NOT feel like uploading them lol.. im lazy. Anywho, Today was fun!! I started my day off by waking up at five something to get ready for clinical.. only to find two texts saying we didnt have to go today!! I was excited bc I wanted to sleep but sad bc a. we may have to make it up.. and i dont wanna have to find time for that.. and b. I think OB is something I might wanna do so I need to get all experience in it that I can to learn some things and to see if I wanna do it! After that I went back to bed, didnt get up till like 12, sat around with Tim till he went to class, and made ramen after he left. I scanned around on facebook and watched the new show on ABC called "off the map" I really enjoy it=) When Tim came home we got ready to go to Bricktown with McNair to watch the Color purple muscial!! First we ate at Bourbon st. cafe.. It was pretty good but very expensive.. Im glad Mcnair paid lol! We had a good time with everyone eating and our waiter was fun.. he nicknamed me mrs. indecisive bc I can NEVER decide what I want to eat lol!! We left to go to the play after that and rode with shalisha over to the civic center bc we didnt know how to get there and also because we didnt wanna have to find a parking spot too! After getting a little lost, we finally found it and had to rush in bc they said they were gonna close the doors at 7 20 which they totally didnt!! lol We found our seats and I sat between Tim and Steph, my coworker!! The play was decent.. I mean it got better after a while but i guess im not really the musical type bc all the singing was annoying at first!! lol It was a good time though.. After the play, we drove home.. I wanted a shake and Tim wouldnt take me to go get one so I went and got one at steak and shake then came home!! Thats basically my day.. I can definitely say that today has been eventful and enjoyable=)
I hope to have more tomorrow.. as well as my pictures posted? :\
LOVE Bailee
No comments:
Post a Comment