Monday, January 3, 2011

Welp.Great way to start off the new blog. I accidentally hit the backspace button and deleted my first post. lol That is so me. All I could do was giggle about it. So far this year I have managed to run into the doorway, the wall, and the closet.. as well as trip over a suitcase. This is gonna be a superb year! haha

Okay, This may seems like a boring rambling sessions to many people which is may be, BUT this is for me. For my journey through 2011, I am very excited to see what this year has in store for me.. for my family. I am starting this new year married. This is our first new year together as a married couple=) I KNOW God has wonderful things for us in the year 2011 and I couldnt imagine experiencing it with anyone else. God has truly blessed me.

This year, I decided that I wasnt going to have a new year's resolution. You may ask.. why is that Bailee? Well, ill tell you.. every year I go through the same ol routine.. I say Welp, this year im gonna drink more water, work out more, blah blah blah.. It NEVER happens. haha I pretty much just set myself up for failure.. which is not really in the plan for the year. So I thought okay ill solve that no new year's resolution for me.. but then I got to thinkin.. with every new year comes a new opportunity for change.. To do something different than you did last year. So, This year Im gonna do something "easy". Im gonna try to be happier. to be more postive. I tend to see the glass as being half empty a lot of the time and I just dont see how that can be very healthy soo this year I want to see the glass as being completely full. There are no limitations in life, we limit ourselves. I dont want to limit myself. I want to be the best that I can be.

With this new outlook, I hope comes.. a closer relationship with the Lord, establishing a better relationship with my husband and to learn more about him, new friendships, reconcilation of old friendships, and many many more things.

That is all for now. Follow me. Encourage me.



















Love, Bailee

No comments:

Post a Comment