Saturday, January 8, 2011

mhm mhm good!

So last night my hubs and I went to game night at my friend Kristen's house from nursing school. It was super fun! I love going and hanging out with people.. we played board games and got to see her little hedgehog thingy. It was so cute=) The girls dominated at pictionary! yahoo! Also, we got to eat some filipino food which was good.. the stirfry thing had quail eggs in it.. they were interesting! lol The worst part of the night though,, was when I ate some spinach leaves that were in the salad.. OMG I forgot how allergic I was to them apparently because I ate like 2 and my mouth started tingling.. and my lips started swelling so I was like ugh not eating anymore of those.. so eventually my stomach started hurting REALLLLLLLY bad and I could barely stand it.. we left.. and I came home and I just had to throw up.. welp apparently you dont do that when you are allergic to something bc oh guess what it re enters your mouth.. causing another reaction.. my throat started swelling.. I could hardly swallow anything or talk for that matter and luckily for me.. it came out of my nose.. so my nostrils clogged up.. it was HORRIBLE. I literally thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital to get some epi!! haha but it eventually subsided.. thank God!!

Today has been a lazy day though. Nothing to interesting at all..We slept until about 2: 30 today lol..ending the break on a good note haha... then woke up cooked.. cleaned alot.. and made dinner.. That was about it. I didnt even bother getting dressed today because I knew we wouldnt leave the house! So in my picture for today.. dont mind me if I look ridiculous! haha Chanoa and Chris just came  over for a bit=) I love them.. I wish we had more opportunities to catch up! even if Chris is a poop head sometimes.  They ate some of my cake which i thought had kind of a strange taste to it.. they thought it was okay too... probably wont be making it again though.. bummer bc I thought it would for sure be really good. Oh well.. gotta keep searching for another great cake recipe! Anywho,, not much to say today I hope to have more tomorrow!


Much LOVE Bailee=)

No comments:

Post a Comment