Friday, January 28, 2011

Ahhhhh.

wellll. I am kinda tired but since I didnt post yesterday due to the MASSIVe amount of studying and clinical..ing? I did yesterday I failed to post.. So Im gonna try to sum up my day yesterday and today! welp yesterday, went to clinical which I REAAAAAAAALLLY enjoyed ahh like I have always thought I wanted to be a labor nurse but Im pretty sure I really do now!! My nurse was really cool and helpful and although I didnt get to see a delivery (yet) I had a lot of fun! I got to see a surgery and an inversion which was soo cool bc there was a low chance that the baby would actually move since the mother was so far a long in the pregnancy but SHE DID! I was soo happy for the mom because they wanted it soo bad and they were very close to being like the cutest married couple I have ever seen in my life lol I was so excited for them I wanted to.. cry? haha Anywho, Im hoping to to see more things especially a deliver when I go back! After clinical, I hurriedly had rebecca take me to Teds to eat with McNair.. when I got there they were pretty much done and leaving but I ordered Tim something while he was on his way from work and when he got their we just sat down, ate, and chit chatted about our day.. After leaving there, we went to petco to get typ some worm medicine.. I mean it cant hurt her to treat her for worms even if they arent the cause of her recent weird problems lol. We looked at the farretts while we were there and I want one soooo bad!! they are just cute and cuddly looking.. with sharp teeth.. haha Tim also wants a little parakeet so he can teach it how to talk lol.. Good luck with that! After all this, my intense study session started with Amber at all about cha which consisted of chit chat and studying.. when cha closed, we went to Dennys and we stayed till almost four am.. Talk about a gripy and delirious Bailee lol.. I mean I had been up since five thirty the previous morning!! We did have some good laughs though! haha The first OB exam we much better than I thought it would with my score being an 87!! YaHOO! I mean of course I wanted an A but I thought I did much worse so I can complain at all about my high B and that definitely puts me in a good position to get an A in the course at the end of it! The exam was super hard to me though and I felt like I studied but nothing I studied was actually on the test?! well maybe not nothing but not alot! Anywho, after the test Tim came and picked me up and we came home.. eventually he took a nap and I washed dishes because my family is here! Well some of them! At around 5, I took Tim somewhere so he could go minister at a juvenille facility.. then pretty much sat around and cleaned and such till he got back.. I went to get him, we got food,, and came back home to meet my family here! They got to see the house and they said they thought it was really cute so thats a plus=)My mom is staying the night with us so I talked to her for a while before bed and now Tim and I are in bed and I am about to go to SLEEP bc I am SO tired and I can barely keep my eyes open.. so more later!!

LOVE B

No comments:

Post a Comment