Well.. Yesterday's blog wasnt so good because I wasnt in a very good mood so ill try harder today! Okay... so... yesterday was a rather boring day.. didnt do much except go to church then sit around the rest of the day. Church was really good yesterday.. I thank God for just being God.. and for manifesting himself to me=) Today started the first day of the semester!! I am super excited to get back into the swing of things but then again not so much? lol I am excited for OB, but it just seems like so much stuff to do already! UGH.. which I need to get started on today! I will hopefully do that after I get done with this.. I went to lunch with a few girls from nursing today, Ancy and Amber. They are super nice and cool people.. I dont know why we never really talked before lol.. I guess thats just kinda how things go.. you find one person you click with then kinda stick to them but I determined in my mind that things are gonna be different this semester and have decided to step outside my comfort zone=) I hope to meet more friends this semester as well as to build on my new friendships.. You know I've been thinking alot lately about my friendships. I decided that with the new year I was gonna do things differently..I was going to try to make up with old friends and make new ones..now I am starting to reconsider as far as old friendships go. I made an attempt to reconnect with an old friend,, we used to be really close and for some reason we arent anymore. I dont know the reason.. I know that at one point it was because I wasnt being that great of a friend. I apologized and tried to make things better because I didnt want to lose this person as a friend or at the time best friend. I understand that if someone hurts you, you may lose trust in them, but I feel like if someone apologizes to you over and over again and really make an effort to be friends with you, you try. I guess this person felt differently.. I tried for months to hang out with this person.. to text this person.. to talk to them on facebook anything but I just felt like it was VERY one sided. Recently, I thought okay im gonna give this one last shot. I tried talking to her a little then pretty much was just like so we should hang out blah blah like I usually do anyways to make things short I was like YOU text me if you want to get lunch or something next week. I wanted her to make an attempt if she actually wanted to still try to be friends.. of course, as I expected, she replied.. how about you text me..Ill forget. Okay, I know she has a super good memory.. she wouldnt "forget". If you want to do something with someone, especially your friend you dont just forget. I took this as I dont really want to hang out with you.. I dont know if this was a right conclusion but it just seemed that way after the effort that I put in..I mean at least I attempted to text and see how she was doing and she couldnt even "remember" to have lunch less than a week later nor had made an attempt to even see how I was in months. Also, I really considered this person a good friend like really good friend.. like good enough where I wanted to do something for her on her birthday.. I made her a cake and would have gone out to eat with her or whatever she was doing for her birthday had I gotten an invite, but I didnt even get a call on my birthday.. REALLY? I know pretty much no one reads this.. but if you do.. what do you think about this situation? am I over reacting or should I just forget about it? I really dont like losing friends because I value the actual friends I do have, but I know there comes a point when you read between the lines and see the message the other person is really sending.
Okay, so back to today.. Tim and I woke up this morning absolutely FREEZING. I was like what is going on.. its 58 degrees in this house!.. apparently, our furnace broke or something! ugh.. so there goes $200. Its sooo hard being a home owner! I dont like having to pay everything ourselves..upkeep on a house is expensive.. but I keep reminding myself that it will be a good investment when we leave! lol I really hope Tim is able to get it fixed before I get home haha I dont wanna go home freezing.. and I feel bad for poor little Typ.. I know she was probably cold being in that house all day!Also, apparently a couple pipes need to be fixed too! ahh not good.
Welp.. I dont have much else to say right now.. I will post a picture late!
Love Bailee!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI don't think you are overreacting sweetie. I just think that when someone willing walks out of your life, it means God is trying to bring someone else in your life, because He wants to bless you! He subtracts people from your life to protect you, and adds people to bless you. You seem to be such a special young lady that whoever wouldn't want to be your friend don't deserve your time or energy. Keep the blogs coming...it makes my day!
Loren B