I love the Lord. I really do.. My God is so great.. He is real. Just had to take some time out to give glory to my father=)
Onto my day, today has been a decent day. No complaints.. pretty much just worked alot and went to class. I also watched some of that movie the Craigslist killer online.. that movie is crazy.. geez you just cant be too careful now a days! I watched the bachelor online as well lol.. that show is so stupid but i keep watching it!! Go figure lol.. I hate the dudes voice and the way he acts though..I mean come ON! what guy talks like that constantly! lol
Im super excited about tomorrow! I get to sleep in since we dont have clinical yet!! YAHOO! that is a PLUS except I have to do homework.. boo. Also, Im going to zumba it up with a few people=) should be fun. I love making new friends! I have been doing much much much better on meeting people and being more outgoing. Tim let me listen to a sermon by a minister named Brian Carn yesterday and it really blessed me.. I felt like God was speaking directly to me about this friend situation that was really bothering me for a while. I just decided to put it behind me and whatever happens.. happens. Im not fighting for it anymore.. sometimes God purposely excuses people from your life to fulfill another plan that he has for you.. I accept that=) This is not to say that I wouldnt keep in touch with this person though or even be friends if they made an effort.. Just saying that there is a purpose for everything and some things you just have to let go of...
Welp.. I dont have anything else for now. Im just happy. It was a good day,, I love positivity=)
MUCH love Bailee
That's a beautiful picture! The background (clothes and such in the floor) could use a little work though :)
ReplyDeleteLoren B